comprehensive and affordable repipe process for Multi-Family buildings
Repipe Specialists is comprised of highly specialized teams with decades of experience to handle your repipe, surpassing expectations throughout the entire process.
Throughout our 30 years and 60,000+ repipes completed, we’ve re-defined repiping with our "One Stop Repipe Process"™ for Multi-Family and HOA repipe projects.
Mention that you are interested in our Multi-Family repipe services.
A SYSTEMIC ISSUE
Pipe leaks and low water pressure don’t go away. The root cause is inferior, corroded pipes throughout your building complex.
It's not uncommon for HOAs or ownership groups to delay having complexes repiped for months or even years. Management often believes that the associated leak repair costs are not going to increase or another leak is not going to happen. In reality, when leaks start, they generally don’t stop, and they almost always get worse over time.
OUR CONVENIENT PROCESS
With the experience behind Repipe Specialists, our process is thorough, efficient, and complete. Our goal is to minimize impact for your residents. In fact, residents are almost always able to stay in their units during the repipe, and water is turned back on every evening.
Each project always has its own Onsite Supervisor in addition to a Project Manager who is in constant communication with your management teams.
WHAT WE BRING
- Experience - 30 years of experience specializing in only repipes.
- Proven - Over 60,000 units, condos, apartments, dorms, and residences completed.
- Efficiency - All our repipe teams are "Repipe Specialists Certified"™ and trained in our One Stop Repipe Process™.
- Communication - We have a detailed communications plan for every project including a project website, town hall meeting, pre-job walkthroughs on every unit, job site notices and follow-up email communications.
- Capability - We have local teams in every city we operate in.
- One Stop Repipe Process™ - Project website, centralized communication, what to expect, real-time schedules and trained specialists.
- Jobsite Safety - Onsite Project Managers hold weekly jobsite safety meetings to ensure that all teams are working safe and are aware of any potential safety hazards anywhere onsite.
- Professionalism - From our first phone call to our final walkthrough, Repipe Specialists takes a systematic approach to your project, ensuring that every step meets and exceeds our client’s expectations.
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 800-220-8695 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
Repipe Specialists - Multi-Family Division, USA
State license info available in our location directory
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.